Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large cauliflower head
1½ cups Bontà Della Tomato Basil Sauce
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the bottom inch off the cauliflower stem. Cut the cauliflower head into 4 1-inch steaks. Any florets that fall off are still good, keep them.
- Lay the cauliflower steaks on the parchment-lined baking sheet and brush with olive oil on both sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25 minutes, until starting to brown.
- Remove the cauliflower steaks from the oven and cover each with a generous spoonful of Bontà Della Tomato Basil Sauce. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and parmesan. Roast for another 5-10 minutes, until the cauliflower is fork-tender, the cheese is melted, and the bread crumbs are crisp.
- Garnish with basil and serve.