Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 50-60 minutes
Total Time: 1:05-1:15
1½ cups Bontà Della Tuscan Vegetable Sauce
1 medium eggplant, sliced into ¼-inch half-moons
2 medium zucchini, sliced into ¼-inch rounds
½ yellow onion, sliced into ¼-inch rounds half-moons
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Fresh basil, minced, for garnish
Grated Parmesan for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spread the Bontà Della Tuscan Vegetable Sauce over the bottom of a 2-quart baking dish or oven-safe skillet.
- Alternating between the eggplants, zucchini, and onion slices, arrange the vegetables in the baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and crushed red pepper.
- Cover the pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the sauce is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and let the dish rest for 10 minutes before garnishing with basil and Parmesan to serve.