Prep time: 12 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 37 minutes
2 cups Bontà Della Arrabbiata Sauce
1 4-ounce block feta cheese
Fresh black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 baguette, sliced into 1-inch pieces on the diagonal
Sliced cherry tomatoes for garnish
Fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spread out the Bontà Della Arrabbiata Sauce in a small baking dish. Place the goat cheese in the center. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes until the sauce starts to bubble and the cheese is hot.
- Meanwhile, In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic powder, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Spread out the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush both sides with the seasoned olive oil. Place in the oven during the last 10 minutes of baking and until golden, flipping halfway through.
- Let the cheese cool for a few minutes after removing from the oven and garnish with cherry tomatoes and basil. Serve with croutons.